Our Safety Commitment
We are committed to Safety
Quality Personnel Service Group (QPSG) are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all our employees remains 0ur highest priority. We take our safety commitment seriously which is why we include important information regarding safety throughout our recruitment and employment process to help employees understand what is required of them.
Safety within our Recruitment and Employment Process
- QPSG will verify your skills and experience relevant to the requirements of the role.
- Copies of industry licences/tickets are obtained (eg, forklift license,MR licence, White card etc).
- You will be required to complete a safety and pre-employment health questionnaire specific to the role and work environment.
Pre- Employment Assessment Process
- Not all jobs require pre-employment assessment however our consultant will advise you if it is a requirement of the role.
- Pre-employment assessment tests may include and not limited:
- Medical test
- Aptitude tests
- Physical ability tests
- Skills tests
- Personality tests
Drug and Alcohol Testing Process
- QPSG conducts drug and alcohol tests for on-hire workers assigned to work at some of our client sites where heavy machinery, equipment, and a mobile plant is operated to ensure your safety and that of others.
- Our consultant will notify you if it is a requirement of the role.
Induction and Training Process
- QPSG Safety Induction Handbook provides details about employment and safety policies including your responsibilities, key contact details and what to do scenarios.
- Online Induction maybe required through Workpro platform, our consultant will advise if it is a requirement.
- Host Client Specific Induction helps to make sure before you start your first-shift at an assigned host client site you are aware of specific safety procedures, processes and rules of that workplace.
Employment Agreement Process
- The terms and condition of your employment as an on-hire employee will be specified on the QPSG on-hire employee agreement. This includes and not limited to pay classification, health and safety, employment responsibilities and company policies.
Workplace Inspection Process
- QPSG conducts an initial workplace evaluation on new client sites to establish whether the workplace and its operations are safe prior to a placement occurring. This includes assessment of the workers capacity to undertake the required work safely prior to the placement being made.
During the Employment Process
- Throughout your employment with QPSG will provide regular communication, Information, instructions, training, and supervision to enable you to work in a safe manner.
- All employees must report immediately any incident, injuries or near misses.
- QPSG conducts annual safety review at client workplace to ensure the client is providing and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Random observations will be conducted to ensure the worker is carrying out the job in a safe manner.
Get in touch with us